Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have a 2006 ford fiesta van and when you press the accelerater

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2006 ford fiesta van and when you press the accelerater pedal and nothing happens I have the following codes p1934 , u0212 lost communication with abs controll module is there a chance these are related
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response Ok the fault lies with the ABS module most commonly an internal failuresOn the 1.4tdci dv4 engine this causes no throttle response (I learned this many years back from a ford engineer And was surprised as to how this can happen but this is the strategy of the system I have changed many abs modules for this concern Ideally the feeds and earths should be tested first but in my experience they are always ok I can give you the wiring information for the abs module if you require it to conduct wiring tests If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know If you are Completely satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice day Any positive feedback /bonuses are greatly appreciated Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for the reply plese can I have a wiring diagram of the multi plug and dose the modual have to be relearnt
Hi thereOk do you have your registration number there so I can pull up the correct diagram The abs module doesn't need to be programmed to the vehicle Regards Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yep it's fd06hdf
Hi thanks Ok I have attached the diagram for the 1.4tdci dv4 abs module The feeds are at pins 14,18& 20 (ignition on ) uThe earth is at pin 26The can bus communication lines are at pins 22&23 (roughly 2.3-2.5 volts on each of these Regards ***** ***** Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thank you very much for your help really appreciate it ūüėÄ