Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Radio 6000cd on ford transit 2011. I can switch it on and off

Customer Question

Radio 6000cd on ford transit 2011. I can switch it on and off but nothing on the display.
When I pressed button 6 and 3 i can hear just beeeep from the right side speakers and then from the left side.Please help with that problem.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ,good evening to you and sorry for the delayed responseOk this is a fault we see commonly over a large range of vehicles and is most commonly caused by an internal fault of the audio unitThe only thing you can try is resetting the unit by either dissconectomg the power to the unit by either removing the fuse or dissconecting the battery for 10-15 minutes then retrying the code entryBut in nearly every case we see this its caused by an internally audio unit issueMeaning this needs to be replaced with a new or what I would advise a second hand or exchange unitYour local ford dealer can send away for an exchange unit which is a cheaper option them replacement or buying a second hand unit is again more economical If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me knowIf you are Completely satisfied with my answer /advicePLEASE RATE MY ANSWERKind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening Brian
Hi there good morning to you
How did you get on with our audio unit issue
Regards ***** *****
Brian