Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Ford fuson the power to engine just lost half its power and

Customer Question

ford fuson the power to engine just lost half its power and the warning light said AC
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the warning light said eba failer
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good afternoon to you sorry for the delayed response my name is***** will be happy to assist you today Do you still require assistance Was it the EAC FAIL message that appeared on the dash displayDid keying off then back on resolve the issue temporarly Kind regards ***** ***** Brian