Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Can a rear washer jet be adjusted on mondeo mk5 2015 reg I

Can a rear washer jet be adjusted on mondeo mk5 2015 reg I got it in November but when I use the rear washer it sprays out onto road rather than on window ?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response Do you still require assistance with this issue Regards Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please
Hi there and i very sorry for the delayed response Iam having connection issues this morning Ok the rear washer jet cannot be adjusted on the mk5 new shape Mondeo The jet is a preset stay pattern jet I have replaced 3 or 4 of these jets already for similar concerns The only thing that can be done to try and fix the spray pattern /direction is to blow the jet out with compressed air incase there is a small bit of debris stuck in the jet nozzle If the fault persists then the jet should be replaced This is covered under your ford 3 year ,60,000 mile warranty do should be booked into your nearest ford dealer to have this issue resolved If you need anymore help or advice on issue please let me know If you have been completely satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice day Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks Brian