Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I want a passenger side pillar moulding trim fusion

Customer Question

i want a passenger side pillar moulding trim for ford fusion 2 5dr auto,2004
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ,good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response Ok is it the front or rear passengers side outer B pillar moulding you require Regards Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is the front passenger side outer b pillar moulding i require. regards ray.
Hi Ray good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response Ok the part you require is the B-pillar front moulding The ford part number is(###) ###-####and costs £24.01+ vat the B - pillar outer moulding is secured by 3 snap/push in clips These clips come fitted to the new moulding To remove the old moulding just pull it off (outward )from bottom first ( these can be quite tight and it is common for the clips to then be left still on the vehicle If the clips are still on vehicle using suitable pliers/trim too or I prefer using a pair of snips Remove these clips The new modulfing is fitted by slipping the top in first under the door seal then pushing the moulding inward untill the clips snap home and trim is flush If you need anymore help or advice on issue Ray please let me know If you have been completely satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice day Brian
Hi Ray , good afternoon to you How did you get on with our B pillar moulding issue Kind regards ***** ***** Brian