Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years as a mechanic including running my own garage.
27720961

The engine management light on my iveco daily is coming

Customer Question

Hi, the engine management light on my iveco daily is coming on frequently this last while and is now putting the vehicle into limp mode ie slowing down the power etc. what would be the cause of this. thanks geoff.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Geoff,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi Geoff.
Welcome to ja.com.
My name is ***** ***** I hope I can be of assistance to you today. I can see you have been waiting a while now. I Don't know you technical knowledge and add I can't see the vehicle, sometimes this can be quite long winded but I'm sure we will get to the problem.
First of all though, you see going top have to get the vehicle put on to a diagnostic computer to get the fault codes read and then you can post them on here and I will go through them with you and wet will come up with a solution. The reason the vehicle had to have the codes read is because the engine light can come on for many reasons and just shooting in the dark will not get us anywhere fast.
Please get back to me as soon as you have the codes read and I will be able to help you more.
I look forward to your reply
Thanks in advance
Nathan
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi Geoff. I have just noticed that because I was using the mobile edition of thE site when I first answered you, it has come up as an answer instead of an info request as I don't have the option to just request info. I would like to note thigh that we can still post on here ad much add we need to before you accept my answer. Just in case you were wondering. I look forward to your replyThanks again Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back but i had to source the information elsewhere as i was hoping for a reply back on saturday.
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi GeoffI'm so sorry that I could not help you with this problem and you hadto source the information for yourself everywhere. If I had have seen your question earlier I would have answered you before as I could see you had been waiting a while for an answer and I know both myself and other experts on here try and answer questions as soon as possible to help you as valued customers. If you ever require assistance in the future you can contact me directly on this site by clicking on my profile and I will be emailed of your question directly and so will bE able to get on the case for you straight away. I hope your problem has been resolved in this case.Again sorryNathan