Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have a ford focus navigator auto petrol reg.oct.2014. can

Customer Question

i have a ford focus navigator auto petrol reg.oct.2014. can you tell me the spec. numbers i need to purchase the correct power steering fluid?
regards
Don fitzsimmons.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Don ,good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to offer you some technical assistance with your concernOk do you have the registration number or VIN number thereAlso what is the concern with the power steeringKind regards ***** *****
Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reg. is MX64 PLN
Problem is fluid level is approaching minimum, although there is no problem with the steering as yet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reg. is MX64 PLN
PROBLEM IS FLUID LEVEL IS APPROACHING MINIMUM; ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH STEERING AS YET
Hi Don ,sorry for the delayed response I have been faking connection issuesOk the power steering fluid specification number is
WSS - M2C204 - A2this is a green hydraulic power steering fluidThe power steering fluid level will deviate slightly when hot and coldIf you are losing fluid due to a leak the then this is covered under your 3 year/60,000 Mike ford warrantyIf you need anymore help or advice on this issue Don please let me know
If you were satisfied with my answer /advice
PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER
Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice Evening
Any positive feedback is kindly appreciatedBrian
Hi there Don
How did you get on with the advice I supplied for youKind regards ***** *****
Brian