Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have a 2006 Ford c-max and over the last 4 weeks I have intermittently

I have a 2006 Ford c-max and over the last 4 weeks I have intermittently had a red light flash up, with the message "engine systems fault" showing up, and loss of power. The garage that has always looked after it has had it in twice, and can find no problem and no recorded event is traced. I am an older lone female driver now nervous about going far afield in case it gives out on me altogether. Any advice gratefully received. Thank you!
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed responseMy name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you today Ok what engine Varient is fitted to your c max Does the red light flash rapidly at all or do other messages appear on dash display ie: steering assist failure or transmission failure Kind regards ***** ***** Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, not sure what is meant by engine variant, but red light flashes steadily once it comes on, and no other message comes up, just " engine systems fault".
Hi there no worries The engine Varient is the size and type of engine ie : 1.6 petrol Kind regards ***** ***** Brian
If you need any further assistance with this issue Betty please let me know and I will do my upmost to assist you going forward If you are satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice Any positive feedback /bonuses are kindly appreciated Brian