Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I plugged my obdll memo scanner in pushed the enter button

I plugged my obdll memo scanner in pushed the enter button and then turned the ignition on now I have no ignition and my obd reader has stopped working
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there , good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you tonight Ok do you have power to the Dlc plug at pin 16 Regards brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry i do not have access to amp meter till tomorrow
Hi there can you check fuses 44&46 in the fuse box in the passengers footwell Regards ***** ***** Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Brian will have to postpone till tomorrow best regards
Terry
Hi Terry no worries I look forward to continuing our diagnostics tommorow Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian it turns out it had totally discharged the car battery charged the battery and all working again
Hi Terry ,good afternoon to you That's good news that our issue is resolved If you ever need any further help or technical advice with this issue Andy please let me know If you have been satisfied with my service Please rate my answer Kind regards ***** ***** Terry and have a nice day Any positive feedback is kindly appreciated as this helps build my online profile Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Brian meny thanks