Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My rear window cracked in the frost and needs replacing. Can I get one from ford and how m

Customer Question

My rear window cracked in the frost and needs replacing. Can I get one from ford and how much do they charge?
It says I have an appointment. When and where?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ford won't sell you a replacement screen - only the whole hood however there's a couple of firms that can just replace the screen on its own and expect to pay about £250 fitted try http://www.thehoodguys.co.uk/rear-screen-replacement/ or www.trimmtech.co.uk/rear-screen-replacements.php
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you