Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Took electric park brake off fitted manual handbrake need to

Customer Question

Took electric park brake off fitted manual handbrake need to know how to get ridof light on dash tried calbrating module with cables locked off but no joy it tried to recal but then just stopped working any ideas what to try next
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still need the solution to the puzzle
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still need answer to my question. Asap
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good afternoon to you my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to try and assist you today Is it only the warning light in the dash or is there messages such as epb total failure etc on dash display Regards Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Warning light on dash and epb failed in display