Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have a ford transit 125t280 turns over but will not start

I have a ford transit 125t280 turns over but will not start .have changed pump had injectors cleaned and tested and ecu ok
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good morning to you sorry for the delayed response my name is***** will be happy to assist you today Ok does the glow plug light flash when turning over Is there any fault codes logged when connected to diagnostic equipment Is this a TDDI or a TDCI Varient Why was the pump etc replaced (did it cut out on you with no restart possible What does the Immobilsor light do when you crank the engine Regards ***** ***** Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I drove to a friends running perfect parked up came out one hour later .would not start had it taken to garage they put on test .put on new pump . then had injectors cleaned and tested . timing ok ecu ok .so far I have a bill at 1300£ and avan that still wont start looking for help
Hi they are good morning to you and sorry for the delay response Who is this a new or second hand fuel pump has the pump been coded to the immobiliser system Is there still full codes been logged by the PCM and regards ***** ***** pump timing errors Kind regards ***** *****