Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

How can i get a code please sat nav . the battery has been

hello,How can i get a code please for my sat nav . the battery has been changed. i have a sat nav system in my mondeo 1.8tdci titanium this is a 58 reg. i have the serial number of,
C7E3A0536 8(###) ###-#### ***** IS A 7" SCREEN.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello, is there any help you can offer with finding my stereo sat nav pin code. thank you.
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 10 months ago.

evening to you and sorry for the delayed response

My name is Brian and I would be happy to offer you technical assistance with your issue

Do you still require assistance with this issue

Regards ***** *****

Brian

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello Brian, yes I still need to know the pin code for my sat nav system

Hi there Good morning to you

Ok can you try this radio code firstly as in some cases with sat nav units I need today s form to Bosch to generate code

Can you try code - 3404

And let me know if successfull

If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know

If you were satisfied with my answer /advice

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER

Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice day

Any positive feedback / bonuses is kindly appreciated

Brian

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello Brian 3404 is not correct. The stereo Sat nav system is now locked for one hour. This unit has ford labels

Hi there good afternoon to you no worries unless kiss oh need for that information from you in order to generate did you do good I will then need to fax information to Bosch in Germany which at the earliest will be Tuesday morning before I receive the quote from them as they are on hold it on Monday

Some for juniors depending on the exact date and come to the permit love you to use the loss good use of the serial number to generate a code others require bosch to send it to us

If you could post a photo of the front of the unit and also the sticker on the side of the unit along with your registration number

Kind regards ***** *****

Brian

good morning to you

Iam sorry for the extended spelling issues the spell check function used has changed

ok I will need further information from you in order to generate your code

I will then need to fax information to Bosch in Germany which at the earliest will be Tuesday morning before I receive the code from them as they are on holiday on Monday

Some units depending on the exact date and country build use the serial number (last 7 digits ) to generate a code others require bosch to send it to us

If you can send me a picture or post ALL The data on the side of the unit and also your registration number I will progress with retrieving the code

Kindest regards ***** *****

Brian

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i have attached som pictures as you asked.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the reg of my car is RE58 HJC this is a Ford Mondeo 1.8 TDCi Titanium. the code you gave me of 3404 no not correct. and there is a code in the audio book of 1571 this is also wrong. i asume this sat nav was a upgrade.

Hi there thanks

That's great

I will post back here with your code once I receive it hopefully be sometime Tuesday mid - morning

Kind regards ***** *****

Brian

Hi there good morning to you and thanks for your patience

Ok I have received reply from Bosch for your audio unit code request

The radio code for your unit is - 7050

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER

Any positive feedback / bonuses are kindly appreciated

Brian

Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience: SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE