Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2006 2 litre diesel focus the management light is

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2006 2 litre diesel focus the management light is on sometimes it goes into limp mode loss of power won't rev over 2500 switch engine off start up again powers back for a while any ideas
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.

Hi there good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to offer you technical assistance with your issue

Do you still require assistance with this issue

Do you know what fault code/s are logged in the PCM

Kind regards ***** *****

Brian