Robert
Robert, Ford Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Lost the c0de to the radio? what do I do.

Customer Question

lost the c0de to the radio? what do I do.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi..there..

Firstly dont enter anymore 4 digit codes or you will run the risk of locking the radio out preventing you being able to enter the correct code if it hasnt already done so..ie: locked 10 or 13 - you need to either remove the radio by using radio removal keys into the small rectangular slots on all 4 corners of the radio facing and take down the "M serial number" from the sticker on the side of the radio or if you have a radio 4500rds units try by turning on the radio then hold down button 6 and tap button 2. The serial number M should be displayed..and come back here and i can give you the correct code

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cant remove the radio
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't remove the radio
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Ok..well you'll need to find someone who can so you can aquire the M serial number for that radio..thats the only way you get the radio code..unless its within your cars documents/radio manual