Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

07 plate Ford KA radio / cd player pin code, had new battery

Customer Question

07 plate Ford KA radio / cd player pin code, had new battery yesterday now radio is asking for pin code. Do not know it how can I get code please?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 12 months ago.
Hi there good morning to you
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayOk in order for me to generate your radio code I will need the serial number from the audio unit
The serial number looks like this example : M043766In some cases holding buttons 2&6 together will show the serial number
If this doesn't work the audio unit needs to be popped out to gain the serial number from the sticker on the unitIf you can give me this serial number I can generate your code immediatelyKindest regards ***** *****
Brian
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I can not find the serial number, it says 6000CD RDS E-ON, there is nothing behind the pop off plate. How do i remove the radio?
Hi there you will need to pop the radio out using radio pins like the ones in the imageThese fit into the holes at the side of the unitKindest regards Brian
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I do not have any pins like that, is there another way?
Hi there
Unfortunately there isn't any other way to remove these units
Even try popping into your local garage they might pop it out for you to get the number from it as it takes seconds to doThere is no hurry just post back the serial number and I will generate your codeKindest regards ***** *****
Brian
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for your help.