Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I Have a cmax 2ltr and have just put wrong feuel in it ive

Customer Question

I Have a cmax 2ltr and have just put wrong feuel in it ive had a company come out and drained the petrol out of the desis car but now it wont start any ideas
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good afternoon To you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist/ offer you advice you to todayWas the vehicle driven and for how long on the incorrect fueldid they replace the fuel filter after draining the systemKindest regards ***** *****
Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.