Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My ford galaxy wont start, there is a clicking noise from

Customer Question

my ford galaxy wont start, there is a clicking noise from the engine and when you turn the key all the lights on the dash and the indicators flash,this morning i tried it again i couldnt open it with the key fob i had top open it with the key and there is nothing.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please can you close my question. I assume I will get a refund as my question hasn't been answered!
Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

if you still want an answer then I'd say that this sounds like the battery is flat, the clicking is the starter solenoid on the motor moving in and out as there not enough power to hold it closed

so I'd suggest the 1st step is to charge the battery up or try a jump start

Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you