Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Iv changed the battery & need the code for the audio to work

Customer Question

Hi iv changed the battery & need the code for the audio to work again
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 month ago.

Hi there , good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you today

In order for me to generate your radio code i will need the serial number of the audio unit

Most audio unit have a serial number self read function but into the unit

If you press and hold buttons 1&6 or 2&6 (older units the unit will run through a self test and should run through various displays and display the serial number
The serial number will look like this - example
V015638

If you can get back to me with this number I will generate your radio code immediately

If the self test function doesn't work and the unit doesn't display the serial number then the audio unit needs to be removed /popped out to read the serial number from the side of the unit

Kind regards ***** *****

Brian

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it's vo 41883

Hi there good evening to you thanks and sorry for the delayed response

Here is the code you requested for serial number - V041883 = 1410

If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know and I will do my upmost to assist you
If you are satisfied with my answer /advice
PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER
Kind regards ***** ***** and have a evening
Any positive feedback /bonuses are kindly appreciated

Brian

Hi there good afternoon to youWas the code I supplied correct/successfulKindest regards ***** *****
Brian
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 11 days ago.

Hi there good evening to you

Was the code I supplied correct/successful

Kindest regards ***** *****
Brian