Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I contacted you yesterday asking about cd player out of 2013

Customer Question

I contacted you yesterday asking about cd player out of 2013 Mondeo into a2007 ford focus I have checked the unit over and it has the 4 screw plate but it has the 4 slots for the removal tool how can I make it work
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 10 months ago.

Hi there good morning to you

Ok is your focus audio unit square with the 4 slots

Or is it a rounder shape with the 4 screws

Do you have an image of the mondeo one as done have the slots but are just dummy slots

Regards ***** *****

Brian

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it looks like it is square but the 4 slots are in the cd player it looks like it could be 2 separate parts
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
if it is one peace it is attached to a silver plate with the screw holes
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi there if it has the silver plate with 4 holes it should fit behind the fascia of a focus

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
as you know the unit is a six changer cd and the one in the focus is a single player will it fit and will it work