Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a ford fiesta september 2011. when the windscreen

Customer Question

I have a ford fiesta september 2011. when the windscreen wipers are on intermittent they will change to continuous slow and then I am unable to turn them off. Even if I switch the engine off they start again once the ignition is switched on. The wiper switch, the wiper motor and the relay on the fuse board behind the glove compartment have all been changed but the problem still exists. Any ideas? Thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will continue to wait for an answer as I still need the problem to be fixed.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I still need an answer
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and refund your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request, as per our satisfaction guarantee.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It does seem that you are unfortunately unable to assist me at this time, so, yes please refund any money and cancel any agreement that I might have yourselves. Thank you for trying anyway.
Best regards,
***** *****