Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a mondeo mk3 2004 diesel and have ordered a set of

Customer Question

I have a mondeo mk3 2004 diesel and have ordered a set of headligts with angel eyes which I want as daytime running lights but I do not know where I should wire the to in the fusebox
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 1 month ago.

you just need an ignition live feed

I've say to check out locations F38 & 39 in the engine bay fusebox as they look to be spares

use a meter to measure for voltage with the ignition on

if neither of these are any good then you could come off fuse 37 / o2 sensor heater with no ill effects

see the attached image for these locations

Expert:  Matt replied 23 days ago.

do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you