Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Took radio out to check Ariel in now car won't start.

Customer Question

Took radio out to check Ariel in now car won't start . Turning it over the dash lights come on as does the blower but electrics appear to bee all over the place
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If this only occurred after the radio was removed and reinstalled, remove the radio again and check the connections at the radio to make sure they are all plugged in properly and that no wires pulled out of the connections and no wires are found to be shorted.Look around the area the radio pushes in and seats into to make sure no other wiring from another component was bumped loose or damaged in any way .

If all of this is o.k. try a jump start just to see if the battery may have died/became weak while you were working on it as this can sometimes occur.If this was all already checked into or tried let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete