Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I own an automatic Ford Fusion and find it difficult to open

Customer Question

Hi, I own an automatic Ford Fusion and find it difficult to open the bonett because of the plastic lever.
Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: The reason why I need to know this, is because there is water in the footwell of the driver's side and also the rear and back of the car - all on the driver's side
Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Fusion. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Nothing else
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Have someone try to push down on the bonnet at the same time you are trying to release it and see if it then releases.If the issue is that the handle is broken locate the cable that attached to the handle and try and pull it with pliers to release it with or without someone pushing down on it to help.If all of this was attempted or is not the issue here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete