Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a ford focus 60 reg (2010) face lift zetec model. It

Customer Question

i have a ford focus 60 reg (2010) face lift zetec model.
It does not have an interior light in the rear.
my question is ,should it have? and if not how can I fit one.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 1 month ago.

depending on the specification of the car when new it may or may not have a rear courtesy light

however 1 can be retrofitted

its just a case of splicing the relevant wires from the front courtesy light and routing the new wires to the back of the car

Also you mark the area where the new rear courtesy light should go, and cut a small hole to start with, you can put your fingers in and you should be able to feel for an outline already marked on the roofliner for where the rear courtesy light would have went

if you look for a focus Ghia spec light on ebay then this is the right unit but you can also make a front light from any focus fit