29905560

Good morning, how are u? I need some help and i need 2 know

Customer Question

Good morning, how are u? I need some help and i need 2 know if {The Global Clearing House WorldWide}{ Box 76690 94 Abdel Aziz Fahmy St Cairo, Egypt} Tel#+201158354803... And also {Alex Bank Bank of Al Alexandria Building P.O.BOX.. 46452 ZIP Code:46619} Tel#+0021145531949... I need 2 be sure they are 100% real business... Cause the Global house have a package 4 me{ EGY/2251256003/11 Batch No:14/0017/11PD} Can u plz checking with the Global company 2 make sure they have a package 4 me, b4 i send my funds 2 The Alex Bank so my package can be transfer here in the Bahamas...From Dec the global house had my package and they wanna charge {usd $70 a day 4 storage fee}...Thank u... I miss and press send b4 i finish my name Cleo.L.Young and i only used emails 2  keep in contact with the global house and the alex bank

Category: Fraud Examiner
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know how do they want you to pay the fees?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

By western union the funds 2 the bank and i need 2 choose from 1 of these type of account 2 set up with them so my funds what global house is holding !: Business Account{USD$2,125} 2{:Deposit/Fix Account {USD$5,000} 3:Long Term Investment Account {USD3,670} 4: Off-Shore Account{USD$2,000}.... I can 4ward u the email if u like 2 see it thank u

yes please can you paste the email here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes sir

ok thanks will wait for you to do so
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Mr Jones i can't get it 2 paste so i 4 ward it 2 u [email protected]

don't worry no need to do that, all I need is if you can give me the email addresses of where the emails came from. Could you please type the email address inserting a space after the @ symbol (for example abc@ def.com). This is because our system automatically blocks full email addresses so this is one way of being able to view and verify it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

E-mail;[email protected] Mr Paul Donald Head of Operation... E-mail:[email protected] Mr Mohammed Gamal

Could you please type the email address inserting a space after the @ symbol (for example abc@ def.com). This is because our system automatically blocks full email addresses so this is one way of being able to view and verify it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Mr Ben Jones only thank u...

E-mail:info@ global-clearinghouse.com Head of operation Mr Paul. Donald...

E-mail;customer_support@ alexbn-eg.com Head of operation Mr. Mohammed Gamal

This is a scam. Such types of scams, known as ‘advance-fee fraud’ are unfortunately extremely common these days and many unsuspecting people fall for them.

The best way to spot these is by identifying specific 'red flags' that are almost always present. The following are the most common hallmarks of such scams and if they sound familiar then you can almost guarantee you are involved in a scam:
• Someone contacts you and promises you a large sum of money. You are unlikely to have ever heard of or been involved with the persons/organizations concerned. Global Clearing House is not a legitimate organisation and their email/website has only existed for 3 months. The same applies to the bank and the interesting thing is that they are both registered by the same person, so it is obvious that they are made up companies that have been created by the exact same person
• Before you are able to receive the promised amount, you are asked to pay a sum of money for various reasons, usually as clearance fees, administrative costs, taxes, etc. This is the advance-fee part of the scam.
• Tempted by the potential return, you pay the money in good faith. The usual request is for it to be sent via Western Union, Moneygram, prepaid cards, etc. These are the favoured payment methods used by fraudsters as it is extremely difficult to trace them that way.
• Once the money has been sent, the fraudster either stops all contact and the money never materializes, or they return and ask for further payments due to new unsuspected issues.

DO NOT proceed any further with this. DO NOT send any information and certainly do not send money if asked to. Cease all contact with the other party and do not communicate any further with them.

Please take a second to leave a positive rating as that is a very important part of our process. Your question will not close and I can continue providing further advice if necessary. Thank you
Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Mr Ben Jones only thank u... On January -19-13 they told me 2 western union 300 and on Feb-6-13 they told me 2 do the same thing send 300 2 the given name: Namuganza Aina, and so sad i did i have both receipt still with the MTCN# XXX-XXX-XXXX{02-06-13} MTCN# XXX-XXX-XXXX{01-19-13]... Some 1 by the name of SGT.Scott.Walter.Benjamin suppose 2 work in the US Marine he is deployed in Libya at this time he is with Delta Company 4th Light Amored Reconnaissance Battalion, Regimental Combat Team 5... He said he send the fund 4 me with a delivery agent from the 2nd week in Dec of last year... Can u check him out 2 see if he is real or a fraud 2, i have photos of him and all of the messages we communicate by.... The Global Clearing House WorldWide is that a security checkpoint at a airport in Egypt, cause by 1 email they said the fund is now in security volt at the airport

this is complete nonsense - do not fall for this, it is a very clear scam