Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Love dolls BESTDOLLStm Fraud (too cheap

Love dolls
BESTDOLLStm Fraud (too cheap
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
,

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.

Are you asking whether Love Dolls is a legitimate company? If so, do you have a website or a snail mail address company?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I dont know if I can google them information without losing you.

i BELIEVE that most of the fraud with these sort of transactions are legitimate but they either send out inferior goods or none at all !

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not require free trial

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

My experience has been that when purchasing on the web from discount websites, where the prices are too good to be true -- top of the line brand or designer names at below wholesale prices -- the sites usually turn out to be in Asia, particularly China, where there is a thriving underground industry in counterfeit products of every possible kind. Top flight products do not discount like that and they are highly selective when it comes to which companies get to offer their goods.

So what you find is that what you get is a substandard knock-off. Alternatively, you get some piece of junk you didn't order or you get nothing at all. One way or the other, becuse you have purchased outside of your own country where your laws and your consumer protection agencies can't reach, you are more likely than not out your money.

Fraud is never legitimate and when a business is consciously breaking the law, it is usually very difficult to find.

If you can give me more information about the companies you're talking about, I can be less general. When I google your terms, I get far too many hits.

But it's never a good idea to buy from any online company where attempts to first do your due diligence get thwarted. If you can't find out anything about them, that's a sign in and of itself that they are up to no good.

Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks I will endeavour to try and get more from website

really thought that there would be some way of finding out about listed customers complaints Probably not able to do it the moment so assume that I will have to start again as a new enquiry/

Range of prices I am looking at is £2000 that I expected to pay £3000 plus.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
If you just give me the company website, I can find more information, perhaps even consumer complaints. You don't need to open up a new question, because we're not finished with your first one and I need more from you to be able to resolve this.

You can just come back to this and post when you have the data. All you have to do is just log on to JustAnswer and click on where it says "My Questions." You'll find this question there and you can take up where you left off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Zoey I have already ready rated your effort , I will try and get back to you tomorrow if I can it is a difficult,might be monday. Will quite understand if I have to pay again I do not want to sign up week as I am an age when people suffer with memory and would forget to cancel, Thanks

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you rating. I am online most days and will be alerted when you post anything new on this question thread.

Experts here have nothing to do with customer subscriptions or membership terms. You need to contact customer service at***@******.*** to make sure you haven't inadvertently signed up free trial.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Zoey only information about bestdolls is In Malaysia,

www.bdolls.pro and *****@******.***

You may think you are getting into something sordid, which probably would have been right years ago. Nw the dolls are very lifelike and many men actually keep them in living rooms etc when they have visitors.In my case I lost my wife of 47 years a year or two back and everynight through her suffering with cancer I held her hand. Now frequently in the middle of the night I put my arm across----no one there and from then on I cannot go to sleep and all the horror of her cancer treatment comes back. I hope a doll might solve it.(and possibly the extra information might help.

Thanks Derek

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
There is nothing illegal about obtaining one of these dolls. I've dealt with far more sordid fact patterns, and as a criminal defense attorney, I am not judgmental. Regardless, thank you information.

I am not convinced that you should deal with this company. As I indicated earlier, there is a lot of fraud in Asia involving countefeit and substandard goods. Also, Malaysia is a very high scam country.

I have looked at the site and find that there's insufficient contact information about the company. There is simply a free (generic) email address to contact. That's a bad sign when you're making an international purchase, as is the fact that the product is much less money than the usual market value.

The site claims that the business was founded 10 years ago, but its WHOIS information shows that the current site has been online only since December 2014. I have looked at its homepage's screenshot history, and there's no record of it being online before September 2014. You can see that here.

Malayia's government has a business register where lawful companies are listed. I have searched Dolls and found that it is NOT on file with the Companies Commission of Malaysia. This is a bad sign, as is the fact that the business's site registration will expire in 10 months.

The WHOIS information Best Doll site gives the name of the business owner as an Azil Aziz in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There's a mobile phone number affiliated with that, but whether it is operational or not is another story.

I would also note that text from this website is reused on other sites that look even less reputable.

I'd caution against using this site. If you want the product, pay the extra money and order one from a reliable company. No bargain is a bargain if the only thing you get money is ripped off. The site also fails to say how you can pay dolls. Dollars to donuts, you won't be able to avail yourself of any method that would give you buyer protection.
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer