Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I'm looking answers to see if bid4assets.com USA are

Customer Question

I'm looking for the answers to see if bid4assets.com USA are clear from fraud. I'm looking to buy tax lien certificates. I would like all information about this website if any on fraud. Thanks for your help.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.

Bid4assets is an online auction site. It is legitimate. It is located in Silver Springs, Maryland where, according to the Maryland Secretary of State, it was incorporated in 1999. It shows on the government website as an active business in good standing. You can look at the government website here and at the information they have collected about them over the years.

The Better Business Bureau is a non-profit consumer affairs watchdog which for more than 100 years have been assisting US and Canada consumers by rating and reviewing companies so that consumers can make intelligent decisions before contracting with a business. They are aware of Bid4Assets and have had a file open on them since 2003. In the past 3 years, they have had only 11 complaints about the site, which the company resolved successfully. On their rating scale from A to F, the BBB has given Bid4assets an A+ rating. It doesn't get better than that. You can see the review and read the complaint history here.

You may or may not have an A+ experience with Bid4Assets. There are plenty of complaints on the web about it. They are, of course, an auction site, and though the venue, that is, the site itself, is legitimate, like every auction site there are offerings that could constitute fraud, of which the site would not be aware until the consumer reports it.

Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your good work, I'm very happy that the website is fine.hope this message helps.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! And good luck with your bidding.
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/fraud-examiner/91g3v-i-m-looking-answers-bid4assets-com-usa.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.