Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I am 100% certain that my ex-wife has falsified bank statements

I am 100% certain that my ex-wife has falsified bank statements to provide a better outcome for the divorce hearing. This unfortunately worked, and the judge believed her statements, even though they do not comply with the banks standards. I am just wondering what I can do to get her statements reviewed to determine if they are forged or manipulated?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was not looking for a family lawyer on this, but an expert who is able to determine if documents are genuine i.e. has there been any image manipulation on them.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I will change the category for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Nicola - Thank you for your help Laughing

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.

There are forensic and digital document examiners, specially trained and certified in graphology an digital manipulation. JustAnswer has no category for these types of experts and it is not something that I or any Expert on this site that I know of is certified to do.

Lawyers frequently use such experts as expert witnesses in court. If you have a solicitor handling your family law matter, you can ask him or her for the names of experts he has used to review documents. Otherwise, while a Google search will reveal many forensic digital document examiners, I recommend that if you can't get a trustworthy reference from your solicitor that you contact the certification authority and see who they would recommend. This article lists several organizations that you might want to contact to find someone reliable.
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989