Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

My name is***** Address is

Customer Question

Dear Sir,
My name is***** Address is K-4, Jagabandhu Apartments, Bhangagarh, G.S.Road, Opposite - HUB, Guwahati - 781005, Assam, India.
I have a complaint to make about a Company named Health is Wealth Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Hunters Way, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL 74 NR, U.K. email : [email protected] is wealth.com ; Phone Nos. +44(###) ###-####7937434865.
The above Company placed an order on me to supply 30 packets of 400 gms each of Brachystegia Eurycoma Seeds @ $4000 per packet on 8th June,2015 after inspecting and testing a sample packet by one of their Company Representatives, named Mr. Christian Fukieno at Guwahati. The sample packet was taken by him on the same day. He came from New Delhi & returned there after testing the seeds. After that they asked me to supply the remaining packets. I arranged to procure 4 packets more and informed them to take delivery on 10th July, 2015 by making payment of total 5 packets. They asked me to supply 10 packets more, which was not possible as I did not have so much fund. Initially I was informed by my source, a friend named Ms. Alexandra Faith, who is an employee of H & W that the Company would pay advance of 70% to procure the seeds after the sample packet is tested & approved by their Co's representative.
After I received the 4 packets I informed them repeatedly to lift the seeds by paying for 5 packets, so that I can arrange the balance 5 packets; or they pay me 70% advance to procure the balance quantity of the order. They insisted that I supply total 10 packets to them, then only they would pay my dues. I refused to supply as I did not have such a high amount of fund to invest. They neither have lifted the 4 packets nor paid for the sample packet. Once they wanted to pay cost of 30 packets by cash through some Embassy person, which I refused. I informed them that I am a respectable person and I do not want to do underhand cash transaction, which is unethical. I told them to deposit the amount in my bank account (Current A/C), which they did not agree. Then I knew that the Company and the persons like Mr. Kelvin Smith, Managing Director, Mr. ***** ***** C, Purchasing Manager are actually fraud. As Ms. Faith introduced me to this Company & she had to spend about 5 weeks in India for arranging the seeds, and the deal ultimately had to be cancelled, they refused to pay her salary for two months and finally she had to resign from the Company,
I, therefore request you to kindly check up if the Company and the persons are fraud and using your good office, please help me in getting my dues for the sample packet and to advise them to lift the 4 packets of seeds lying with me. I had to take loan from various sources to procure the 5 packets and is in a poor financial state and unable to pay back the loans taken.
Thanking you in anticipation and awaiting a reply from you,
I remain,
Yours sincerely,
A.S.Siddhanta
,
,
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.

I am very sorry to tell you that you have been defrauded. Companies House, the government agency that keeps the required business files and annual tax records for every lawful company in the UK, has no record on their register of any UK business named Wealth Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd. You can see this for yourself by doing a name search on Companies House here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house

The telephone numbers are both mobile phones which trace not to the UK proper but to the Isle of Jersey and which can be used anywhere in the world. The address is insufficient and lacks a street number.

You would be able to take civil or criminal action against these people if you could find them, but unfortunately, they could be anybody, anywhere in the world. So you need to report them to your law enforcement agency, as you are the victim of a crime. Since the criminals claim to be in England, you should also report them to Action Fraud, which is the UK's national anti-fraud division of the police. You can find their website at actionfraud.police.uk

I am very sorry to be the bearer of bad news
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The name of the Company is Health is Wealth Pharmaceutical Co,Ltd. and not Wealth Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. as mentioned by you. Did you investigate correctly by the name I had given ?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Yes. There is no company in the UK called Health is Wealth Pharmaceutical Company Ltd. The closest to that name is ***** ***** in Buckinghamshire called simply Health is Wealth. It is a restaurant.