29905560

TheirAm ordering mobile phones from( 97 TELEPHONE

Customer Question

Hi their Am ordering mobile phones from(*****area :SOUTHSEA, HAMPSHIRE,zipcode : PO4 0AXcountry : UNITED KINGDOM   00(44).790.39.18.523) is this company is real their name registered as phone-supplies-limited.worldwide-online-international.co.uk Any advise please.

Thank you M Naseema

Further they have send a company registration file copy it state as follows

(CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY Company No.09107562 the registrar of companies for England and Wales hereby certifies that Phone Supplies Limited) and also they have a authorization of deelership of samsung mobiles..

So am going to start dealing with them before I pay out my first payment wants to confirm the credibility of the company.

if any further info needed please fell free to contact me on my email.Thank you.

M Naseema

Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I will check the company credentials and get back to you.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I have some major concerns about this company. The website was created last year but has not been updated for 7 months. If this was a business dealing with new technology then you would have expected some updates to have occurred in this space of time.
The address of the website’s owner is an individual with an address in Australia and does not match the registration information of the company.
The company is registered with Companies House in the UK but there is no guarantee it is the actual company behind the website. It only has one director and it does not match the person who owns the website.
Also they are asking you for payment via Western Union – this is highly suspicious as it is a method often used by fraudsters and it provides you with no fraud protection whatsoever. So once you send the money, if there is a problem, you are not covered and will lose it. It is quite unusual for a genuine business to ask you to pay via Western Union.
All of the above strongly leads me to believe that this is not a genuine company and you should not get involved with them.
I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you