Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is there anything i can do i applied on a website

is there anything i can do i applied for tickets on a website and bank transferred the money but the tickets have never arrived and they have not refunded the money?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.

Do you know who and where the ticket seller is? Is it a company or a private individual?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it was on a website green pitch tickets but have his bank details and mobile.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Can you give me the website?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

greenpitchtickets.com

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. This website was only launched in June 2014. It will expire this coming June. The site's IP address traces to Atlanta, Georgia, but the site owner's information is as follows: Admin Name: ***** *****Admin Organization: greenpitchticketsAdmin Street: Paseo de Gracia,95Admin Street: BarcelonaAdmin City: BarcelonaAdmin State/Province: BarcelonaAdmin Postal Code: 0Admin Country: SpainAdmin Phone: +44.2071129320 You can see this for yourself by going to www.domaintools.com and running the site's WHOIS. The phone number appears to be a landline and traces to London. The address in Barcelona traces to a Dolce & Gabbana but there are flats on the upper floors. The site was last updated on September 6. It has been taken down now and whether that is temporary or permanent I can't say. With all of the conflicting information, deliberate, I'm sure, it's impossible to find out who and where these folks really are. Companies who take these sort of steps to hide who, what and where they really are, are always up to no good. You can try to contact the site owner. I suspect the information he provided is false, but it does give you some direction. I more than suspect, however, that this is going to be a job for law enforcement. I suggest you contact ActionFraud.police.uk and give them the bank and mobile details as well as the site registration information. If you can find them you can pursue them legally for the return of your money. But it's going to be up to law enforcement to do that and to bring them to justice.
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989