Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Binary options scam? i deposited 4500£ with every option on

Customer Question

binary options scam?
i deposited 4500£ with every option on 10&12 march 2015, ***** ***** was my account manager. she said my deposit was secure .i was happy how things were proceeding as by mid june my account had about doubled. about this time(mid june) ms willams phoned me with very positive air as to how wonderful my account was doing ,she strongly recomended investing more funds for an upcomming insured trade, and said it would double my account.,guarnteed me i could not loose the money and that i could WITHDRAW MY DEPOSIT AND SOME PROFITS on 1stJULY. i was very reluctant to commit any more money to this as my financial state is not great. she was very pushy and said she would contact me again after the weekend. when she did , i again declined but she eventually persuaded me to lodge 6200£ with everyoption.com. i had confidance in the company , but was concerned at the same time. the trade went ahead on i think 24june and made about 4000£ profit .this brought my account to about 18000£. on july1st i submitted a withdrawl request for 7500£ , no money was deposited to my bank a/c ,a few days later there was another 950£added to the everyoption a/c bringing it to 18960£. i submitted a new withdrawl request for 8000£. still no money lodged to my bank a/c. contacted ms willams by email, she said she had been unwell and would look into it.(have dates of these emails on record) still no money in my bank a/c . checked the every option a/c on i think 24/25 july to find it had been emptied, with 86p remaining. this had been done by the form of wreckless trading if i remember it took less then 2hours, to me it seemed like a pre programmed to empty the account.my withdrawl requests made previously had been ignored. i never autherised any such trading practice. contact ms willams again by email, she my account manager claimed she was unaware of what had happened,and would look into it. reply came back saying that it was thought trading would be in best intrest of my a/c but unfortunatly markets took unexpected turn and my funds were lost in the market or words to that effect. have had numerous emails with ms williams since ,but i am still at aloss to my funds .i am at my wits end as to what do ,this loss is putting me under severe financial strain .any advice. i give contact details for everyoption .com below
contact [email protected] .com
+442037690155
***** ***** +442035143191
ms williams has not contacted me by phone snice securing the deposit of 6200£
yours thomas dinan
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In what country are you located? Is Everyoption.com the name of the company you were dealing with?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

I was hoping to have heard from you by now, but I have not, so I'll reply as best I can and if you need more information, you can follow up.

I'm sorry to say you let yourself be pressured into investing with an unregulated binary option broker. We get complaints like yours all the time, unfortunately. The problem is that although it is legal to engage in binary option trading, financial regulatory agencies don't, in general, regulate binary brokers. This is because binary trading is more akin to gambling than it is to actual investing.

When a binary options firm isn't regulated by the government -- and only a very few are -- literally anything goes. Many binary brokerages are outright frauds. We hear daily horror stories from customers here who have reported binary option accounts being traded away, just like yours was, without any authorization from the account holder, while others have not been able to get their monies out when they want to make a withdrawal. Either way, the customer's investment is lost. The broker won't do anything about it and it's hard to call upon any agency to assist you as frequently, they can't even actually be found.

If you can find who and where these folks really are -- they are certainly not really at their so-called London address -- you can go after them for the return of your money. Unfortunately, however, the company has been reported as a scam on ForexPeaceArmy.com and has also been blacklisted by the FBO who claims they are scammers as well.

Report the fraud to the UK's Financial Conduct Authority, and to Actionfraud.police.uk
Your only chance to recover your losses is if law enforcement can find out who and where these folks really are so that you can sue them or have them prosecuted.

I am very sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you for your speedy reply.sorry not back to you earlier. the address of everyoption.com was given as london i am resident in republic of ireland. if any further info you require i will try get for you. i will send you another corrospondance when i get my head around your reply.

and what if any action i can take.

thank you again tom

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
I looked on Companies House and see nothing in the UK for Everyoption.com, and I also know it's not regulated by the FCA as it's not on their register either. Again, if you can find them, a solicitor should be able to assist you. See what the FCA tells you. I'm sure you won't be their first complaint about this outfit.