29905560

Mikel calvo Today at 12:07 PM To john reskelly Message body

mikel calvo Today at 12:07 PM To john reskelly Message body Attention ; Mr John Keith Reskelly , Having received your mail , I have been wondering if you are aware of the large amount involve for release to you . You should know that the beneficiary of
the fund in question should have known that in the world today that are so many cases of money laundry , fraud , terrorism , drug money , that all funds weather inheritance or related cases that the documentation must be properly done before funds are released
to the beneficiary . Legalization of fund is to legitimize the fund from illegal source therefore the legalization payment is never made from the original funds itself rather from outside the fund itself . I have made it clear to you to send a mail stating
that you are not ready to finalize the legalization payment as no one is forcing you on this . Your simple confirmation on this will stop me from further discussing this issue with you as you are taking much liberty in making bizzare and unscrupulous statement.
Yours Faithfully Mikel Calvo
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, how can I help you with this exactly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any truth in what this man is saying?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
No there certainly isn’t. It is incorrect that there is no option to pay from the funds if you are indeed the legal beneficiary. It also appears that they are becoming frustrated by your refusal to believe these lies because they have started to make personal and insulting comments at the end – something that no professional organisation should do. It does not change my initial opinion and I still recommend that you take this no further. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'