Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Does Marquez Jack exist as a member of The United Diplomatic

Customer Question

Does Marquez Jack exist as a member of The United Diplomatic Couriers in Frankfurt. I have been asked to pay 2700 to a Nabiela Mohammed for a delivery to England
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, This is a scam. Diplomatic couriers do not do commercial deliveries. Commercial companies are not diplomatic couriers. Diplomatic couriers are hired positions and couriers are attached to embassies. Their job is to take sensitive political documents from one diplomat to another. They are not mailmen and they do not deliver letters or packages to private individuals. US soldiers don't use diplomatic couriers, as they are not diplomats. The US armed forces has a military mail system that members of the military must use, since if they are in a war zone they cannot give out their actual location. You would never have to pay to receive a package via military mail. Most military scammers are from Nigeria and Ghana. They may be good at sweet-talking to their victims and sweeping them off of their feet, but the don't know a thing about how the military over here works. So they spin out preposterous stories about diplomatic couriers and other tall tales which makes it very easy for a person to spot a military scammer. Want to see how commonly "diplomatic couriers" are used in romance scams. See here. There's no United Diplomatic Courier company. There's no package. There's no "general" who has a package for you. This is just a ruse to steal £2,700 and if you send it, something will happen to that package and you'll be asked to send even more. Then more. And more. Forget this so-called soldier and anyone who contacts you about him. He's a fake. Cease all contact with them. Send no money. Report the fraud to Actionfraud.police.uk. If the soldier is also claiming to be a US soldier, report him to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, online at their Internet Crime Complaint Center at IC3.gov.