75100385

Who can you report to if a registered companyis using their

Customer Question

Who can you report to if a registered company
is using their company trading in metal to extort money of general public
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They company is registered to trade in scrape metal from abroad instead they are using their company to extort money off the general public asking to invest and keeping the money instead . Who can I report this , it needs to be looked at the owner is extorting money off ordinary people and keeping profits and money and not even using their money in trading with scrape metal . They have registered company just to extort money of innocent people
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How long will it take
Please reply by email with answer
The owner of the company is extorting money of innocent people using his company name stating they will get a return , he is keeping their money instead .
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you please reply by email at the earliest .
Who can I report this too , it is illegal what they are doing , the owner is male and it's women he is extorting money from to trade in scrape metal instead he is keeping the money
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Also is this service private and confidential . It does not get posted
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please can you answer my question, I live in the United Kingdom london . The company is registered in the United Kingdom . As stated prior the owner is using his company to fraud the general public . Company is meant to be trading in scrape metal instead he is extorting money of the general public and not investing in scrape metal . The owner is a fraudster
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How long will it take to answer your question ?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you please reply to my question
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How long does it take to reply to my question ?
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Answer my question for god sake
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.
The Police
Trading Standards
Can I clarify anything else for you?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Alex
Could you please tell me how i can report it to the police and trading standards .
Can you please be more specific how i go about reporting this person.
Please reply at the earliest .
Thanking you
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.
You would call 101 to report it to the Police.
You can report it to Trading Standards at: https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office
But its more likely to be the Police if it is extortion as this is a criminal offence.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your reply.
What do i say to the police and trading standards.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.
You set out exactly what has happened and why you believe an offence has been committed. Extortion is illegal and if they are doing that, they need to be stopped.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/