29905560

Is Padre an online angel messenger a fraud?

Customer Question

Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Jenny replied 11 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Please can you explain the situation in more detail?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Jenny, thank you so much for responding to me. I feel such an idiot for being taken in by this "Padre" "Angel Messenger" that I cannot believe I could be so stupid.I was on facebook and one of the posts directed me to a site - at the side of this ite was an advertisement for a free Reading, which I asked for. It wasn't very good and all he went on about was how good he was etc. Then I got a message from him saying he had dreamt about me and saw me surrounded by a bright light and he said I definitely needed his help - at a cost of £129. I said I couldn't possibly afford that, so he came back 1/4 hour later and said that as I was so desperately in need of his help (!) he would only charge me a "token" £67 - so I caved in and said yes and gave my credit card number and he said he would send me a full reading. This he did, and in the reading in proceeded to scae the life out of me by saying that someone had put a hex on me in my early adolescence and he would have a perform three rituals - for £297! He had warned me of such dire consequences in my life that I paid the £295 - idiot that I am. however, half an hour later, I started thinking - pity I hadn't thought a bit before - and tried to Google if this "Padre" person was a fraud and couldn't find anything and eventually the website directed me to you.There is one bit of light on the horizon - when I first "joined up", so to speak, with this person the blurb said I could have my money back if I was not satisfied within 100 days. I am quite sure that if I do this NOW, after the reading he sent me last night he would say I was about to be struck by lightening, so I was wondering, perhaps we could draw a whole line under this if you contacted him and told him to refund my money in full, i.e. £295 plus £67? I paid with my Barclaycard, so when one asks for a refund for anything one has paid for with a Barclaycard, one's Barclaycard is automatically credited with the amount. Another thing, he sent me an e mail out of the blue two nights ago asking me if I was being stalked (that wasn't the word he used, but that is what he meant) and I said I was not aware of it. I feel everything he was written to me is to make me frightened so that I ended up agreeing to pay the man nearly £300 in addition to the first £67. I think all the communications he sends out are not personalised for me - I think they are all standard letters he sends out to everyone who is stupid enough, like me, to fall in his trap. I think he would be quite easy to find on the Internet - he goes under the name of "Padre", "The Angel Messenger". I have just looked at the bottom of the reading he sent me and the following internet address is given: https://www.guardian-angel-reading.com/st/c2/kdo/spell-breaking-pentacle?k=6p87ppu... I think the address www.guardian-angel-reading.com would be the easiest way to find him - the rest of the wording in the link seems to refer to the spell he was going to break that was supposedly put on me in my early adolescence which has caused my life to be a train wreck! (I am 63 now, but I wouldn't say that my life had been THAT bed - everyone has good times and bad times). Among the papers I have printed here is his guarantee of a full refund if I am not satisfied within 100 days - so I have that in writing! Do you think it would be better if you contacted him to ask for a refund? It might put the fear of God up him a bit although I doubt it would stop him - but it might make him think a bit - don't you think? If I can provide you with ANY more information at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you as to what steps should be taken to get my money back. Yours very sincerely (and also feeling very stupid to be taken in by a fraud like Padre), Cynthia Rabet.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the email address after the @ symbol. Just give me the last part or the system will block it and I won't be able to see it.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Alex
My computer is doing strange things today, so I hope I am able to send this e mail through to you successfully.
Thank you so much for getting in touch with me. Did you read the long summary I sent about the whole thing with Padre? I hope so. The trouble is that when I try and view your answer, all I get is "This page cannot be displayed" - so I wrote to your help centre yesterday to tell them this,
Assuming that you have somehow managed to see my long answer giving you as much info as possible, Padre's e mail address is @ed.guardian-angel-reading.com - obviously the bit before the @ begins with p and is just one word! He sent me an e mail from this address, but even though it is not a no reply address he NEVER replies to me. I have told him three times not to proceed any further and that I wanted my Barclaycard refunded under the terms of his guarantee. He sent me a copy of his Guarantee and it states that if I am not happy (I'm not) within 100 days he would refund my money in full. So far he has extorted out of me the sum of £67 plus, to remove the evil curse put on me another £295. I feel so stupid at falling for his lies and frightening me so much that I authorised Barclaycard to pay him this amount, but he really did frighten me talking about curses and whatnot.
In my last e mail to him I repeated my request that he refund my money in full and that I had a lawyer standing by (you) ready to act on my behalf, but it had no effect whatsoever - he didn't even write to try and persuade me to go ahead with all these strange rituals he is carrying out on my behalf to remove the curse which was apparently put on one of my ancestors when I was an adolescent and has somehow transferred itself to me. This I doubt very much!
In the meantime I am unable to view your response, so I don't know what you have recommended - would it help if you were to re-send it to me? I have been trying for days to try and see it but I keep getting the same response from the internet everytime - that the page cannot be viewed. They don't ask for a password ***** and anyway I have not been given one by you.
Basically, all I want him to do is to honour the terms of his guarantee by refunding my money to Barclaycard.
Could you acknowledge this reply, so that I know you have received it? There seems to be a few problems with communication systems at the moment - both with you and Padre!
Yours very sinc erely
Cynthia
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.
Do you know where this person is based?