Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Broker company not telling me my ac no and not refunding m

Customer Question

Broker company not telling me my ac no and not refunding money
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is the company?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Broker get money on the profit of monthly %60 I had his email that he will pay £4000feb £3000in March and after word until ac alive but he is not transferring money don't tell ac
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Citrade. 2live.autotrading3 AutoTrading ist he told ac is citrader then live.autotrade nothing there
I do not understand your replies fully I am afraid can you please reply in plain English and clearly explain what broker this is and what you are expecting from them?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I open ac with AutoTrading binary option ist time gave them £5000they said in one month they earn £2000 give more money make it £10000 we will pay ever month 4000 pond profit ist profit payment was according there email that £4000will be paid in ist week of February second payment in Marc in February they not have money nor answring ist time av was ci trade then they is moved to live.autotrading but there was no now I ask them wher my Ac held give me detals they are not telling a c now answrin pone r mail
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.
.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but this isn't my area. I will opt out for others.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.
I am a different expert and understand the nature of your problem. Citrade is an unregulated binary option broker. We have had other complaints about them similar to yours. Unfortunately, they are operating unlawfully and you are the victim of a scam. Binary option trading is very much like gambling, which is why most country's financial regulatory agencies do not regulate these brokers the way they do other kinds of investment firms. Your country's FCA doesn't regulate binary brokers either. That means that brokers like Citrade can make their own rules as they go along. They are operating outside of the law and don't have to keep their promises or honor their agreements Binary trading at best is very volatile and you can lose a lot of money, even when you deal with the handful of brokerages that are government regulated. But when you deal with unregulated brokers, you will have no recourse under UK consumer regulatory authorities or, if they are not based in the UK, under UK law either. We hear stories daily from people who have invested through unregulated binary options brokers and who lost all of their money to unauthorized trades or who were not able to withdraw their so-called winnings. It is a huge problem because these people hide where they actually are in order to avoid detection.If you can find them, you can pursue them for either criminal or civil fraud, but finding them is a very big if. Their website has no contact information, and they are using a proxy privacy service to hide the name of the website's owner and his actual location. They could be anywhere in the world or nowhere at all.This unfortunately is is a matter for the police. You need to report the fraud to Action Fraud at actionfraud.police.uk and to your Financial Conduct Authority at http://www.fca.org.uk/site-info/contact I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your only hope will be if law enforcement can find out who and where these folks are and bring them to justice so that you can pursue legal remedies. Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/archives/expert-search-solr.aspx?q=citrade&c=&e=zoey_jd&cu=&s=&sd=&ed=&rpt=2020##ixzz409k17XzM