Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

There. The best way to start this dialogue is to tell you

Hi There. The best way to start this dialogue is to tell you that I have severe learning and understanding difficulties ! Yes I can spell, and read some things, But I am severely Dyslexic ! Some months ago I got involved with what now apares to be a dubious Binary Option Trader. Yes I was sucked in by somebody whom I talked with, who explained to me, how it worked, and I trusted, More Fool Me. I did not realize just what I was doing. I am of senior years and recently Bereaved. My Wonderful wife perhaps released I had a problem , not sure as she would do all things computer and e.mail ! She was a Legal Secretary. I would never get involved with Stocks and Shares or this sort of trading, cos I could not understand it ! Knew what/how it happen, but always released it was not for someone who was Thick !! which I am not, I just have problems reading and understanding various texts. I trusted this so called Personnel Account Manager, who when he released early on I did not have a credit card, or an investment Portfolio, and had explained I was seriously Dyslexic. He persuaded me to trade with my debit card, then persuaded me I should get a credit card. telling me no body traded with their own money, Mug me somehow got a card and traded with this. Obviously there is a lot more to it, It appears it was my choice to trade, and I released it was a form of gambling, which I have never done. the transactions were flagged up by my bank. I have learned a severe lesson ! and looks like I lost £15000. which was all I had !! I had to borrow of a friend to pay my rent and rates ! I do not give up, I will fight back, I do not like being made a fool of, especially when I know I should have known better. Ware to go and what to do ! would aprecate your help. and yes I realist it is probably futile ! Yours hopefully. Chris Huddlestone.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 months ago.
Hello, What is the name of the binary broker you are dealing with? Do you have their website?
I was hoping to hear from you by now and find out the name of the binary broker. In that way I would have a better idea of your possible remedies. I will provide you with an answer here anyway, and if you need more information you can always reply here on this question thread and I can expand or clarify my answer. Binary trading is not like trading stocks. Trading with stocks and shares are very highly government regulated. Your country's Financial Conduct Authority oversees such activities and provides investors with rights and remedies if something goes wrong. Only brokers/brokerages registered with or or authorized by your FCA are entitled to trade shares and make stock offerings in your country. Binary option trading is actually more like gambling, because you're not purchasing any shares at all. You're just essentially wagering on whether a particular asset underlying will be above a certain price at a certain time. Most countries' financial regulatory authorities do not regulate binary option brokers at all. Some binary brokers may have voluntarily registered with your FCA, but they don't have to. And because they don't have to, most binary brokers choose to remain unregulated, which means that they can make and enforce their own rules. Many binary brokers are outright scams, operating from somewhere offshore and impossible to actually find when something goes wrong We get daily complaints here from customers who have heavily invested with foreign unregulated binary brokerages whose entire investment was wiped out due to brokerage's unauthorized trades. We get complaints from people who are unable to withdraw their winnings or close their account to get their investment back. So coming back to your question, the first issue is whether or not the broker you were dealing with is regulated or not. If it actually is subject to some government's regulation, you could turn to that agency for assistance with your situation. If it's unregulated, then you'd have to find them and sue them for breaching your contract with them. If you cannot find them, then the loss of your monies becomes a matter for law enforcement. So again, let me know the name of the brokerage you were dealing with by replying on this question thread, and I can tell you whether it's regulated or not and where you go from here.
Email is only available as a premium service for a small additional charge. Otherwise you have to reply here on this question thread. I will send you the information about email and you can accept it if you want it or ignore it if you don't.
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
I have sent you my email address. You should see it on your screen. If you don't, please let me know and I will send it again.