Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is finalsale.co.uk a scam as they are selling fashion and electrical

is finalsale.co.uk a scam as they are selling fashion and electrical goods on the internet but I cannot find any information on them
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 months ago.
Hello, This site looks pretty dodgy to me. For one thing, the website is unfinished. They claim to be selling a wide array of products but in fact they have nothing listed in any category other than electronics. The WHOIS information shows that the site itself is less than a year old. The domain name wasn't registered until August 2015. The business claims on the website to be located in the UK but the IP address of the site traces to Pokrovka in Russia, which is known for this sort of fraud. The registration information for the site owner is not valid. And, of course, this company which claims to be in the UK is not registered with Companies House. What will happen, typically, if you buy on a site like this is that they will get your credit card data so that they can make unauthorized purchases with it, and the only thing you are likely to get is swindled. Once that happens, you're going to be out of luck, as you won't be able to find them anywhere. Avoid.
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you - Very good answer and as I suspected.
You're very welcome. Happy to have helped!