Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is Tamta Javrishvili / ***@******.*** / a Georgia Republic

Customer Question

Is Tamta Javrishvili / ***@******.*** / a Georgia Republic scammer ?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.
Hello, You can't tell a scammer by a name or an email address because they change those all the time. You look at how the course of the relationship goes. If she's seducing you and falling in love with you in head-spinning fashion and asking you for gifts and money, she's a fake, and there's absolutely no exception to that. However, I do see a bunch of incomplete profiles on Badoo and on Google+ by someone by that name (no photo). Apart from being 25 and from Georgia, none of the profiles list any other information about her. That's always suspicious. Also one of the Badoo profiles reverses the name and the profile is posted under Javrishvili Tamta. Scammers frequently reverse names like that when they change their identities. However, I did find 2 Facebook profile. Is this photo her? If so, it's the photo of a Ukranian author/speaker who has a book out and who gives training sessions on how to catch a man and not the photo of a woman from the Republic of Georgia. She's also posted on other sites using different names. Here she calls herself Ksenia Sidorina. Open the link in Google Chrome so that it will translate the Russian for you. Open this link in Chrome too and you can see three more names she's used. If that's not the woman you're communicating with, please let me know and give me more information than you've provided. If she is, there's more than a little evidence that she's scamming you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No , thats not her , I have an address 30/1 Khevisubani , st ., Tbilisi . 0105 Georgia Republic If this helps.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.
I looked the address up on Google Maps. Google says they can't find any such address. That's the best I can do with it, except to add that the address has not been associated with scam reports. Can you upload a photo to this question thread? Has she asked you for money?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is her and yes shes asked for help with money.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.
First of all, any online romance who asks you for money for any reason at all before you've ever met in person is a scammer. The money request is the #1 sign of a dating fraud. There just isn't an exception, much as you'd like to believe in your scammer's integrity. You know that in your real life encounters. It's the same on the web. If you have to buy someone's so-called affection, they have an agenda that has nothing to do with you. Here is the first picture you sent me. She's claiming to be a single Polish lady and has posted a profile on a site where people are looking for Polish wives. Here's the second picture among others claiming to be a 26 year old woman named Nina from Mubai India. I can't track where your scammer found the third.
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thankyou , you confirmed what i was thinking !
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.
You are very welcome. Happy to have helped.