Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I bought pc cleaner plus from safecart.com who claim their a

i bought pc cleaner plus from safecart.com who claim their a microsoft partner .i need a certificate number to start the program but never recieved one and i cant contact them
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.
Hello, Safecart.com is a payment processor and reputable one. It's part of Revenue Wire, Inc., a Canadian corporation, in business since 2004. The company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, a non-profit consumer watchdog organization that has been reviewing companies and guiding consumers for over 100 years. On their rating scale from A to F, Revenue Wire gets a B, and you can see the review of the company here. You'll also be able to read the complaint history, which is fairly lengthy, though the company apparently gives good customer service. I don't know why you are unable to reach them. There is a page providing several ways of contacting them here. Failing that, there's a number or two for them on the BBB review that you can try. Companies who are accredited by the BBB value that accreditation and tend to stand behind their product and services rather than risk lowering their rating. If you can't get satisfaction from Safecart, you should contact the BBB and file a coomplaint with them. They will mediate between a consumer and a merchant, and they will do so for free. All you need is your product key and they should be able to resolve your issue.
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989