29905560

Broker compny not showing ac not refunding money

Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Please can you tell me a bit more about the issue you are having?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
***********
Hi. Sorry I am unable to speak at the moment but if you provide a little more information, I will look into the matter.
Hi can you please explain your situation in some more detail so I can help, thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I deposited money to next option on %25 profit monthly they put trade expire on 31 March 2016 I put another £1000total my money is£11000 and profit total 15945i ask them that I do t want keep money close ac and refund money they not refunded money ac blocked Ac manager change every thing but I got his emails confirming balance of £11445 I have emails
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you get leagal aid on some these sort of cases I have 3 more similar
Thank you. This broker has been flagged as a likely scam and has numerous bad reviews. For example: http://www.fairbinaryoptions.com/blog/2015/01/09/nextoption-scam-uses-stolen-customer-data/ As with many binary option companies, the promised returns rarely materialise and this is a well know industry for risky investments where investor rarely see the promised returns. The issue here is what can you do about it. Technically you can argue this is a breach of contract and pursue the matter down the county court route, making a claim for you money through there. However, there is no legal aid available for this – it is a civil dispute and it is down to you to fund it. Also be careful as the company behind it would be a limited company and even if you win the company could potentially close down or become insolvent and the directors will not be personally responsible for the debts of the company. So you could get nothing even if you win in court. Looking at this company there is a registered company with the name Next Option Ltd at Companies House but there is already a proposal to strike it off and close it down. So the likelihood of it continuing to exist is small. Nevertheless you can consider making a claim against them and trying your luck that way but as warned be mindful of the risks with that. This is your basic legal position. I have more detailed advice for you in terms of the steps you need to follow in order to take the matter further, which I wish to discuss so please take a second to leave a positive rating for the service so far (by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars) and I can continue with that and answer any further questions you may have. Don’t worry, there I no extra cost and leaving a rating will not close the question and we can continue this discussion. Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please let know ur fee r if you work on commission bases there is one compny AutoTrading binary option and citrade Bigoption same problm and uk option there big amount regulated compny banac d binary I have all written confirmation work on comission bayside please I lost money I don't have to pay from them of each transaction and profit mention original amount involve £80k if you
I don't understand what you are asking of me, sorry?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am saying that I don't have money to pay fee there 4 similar cases one compny regulated bans d binary involve amount is £80k plus damages other citrade AutoTrading big option if you work as on no win no fee and on sucess you agree comission
I cannot take on clients from this site as I am limited to only providing advice on here. No win no fee is possible but you will have to look around for someone local to you and see who is willing to take this on. You will still have to pay the court fees yourself even if someone works on a no win no fee basis. However, due to the nature of the claim and the risks involved I would be very surprised if you manage to find someone
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't know any one in Slough
I will help you find a list but please remember to leave your rating for the responses so far, thank you
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.
Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Many thanks. If you need to search for a local solicitor to you please go here: http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ And select Money and Debt from the drop down menu then put in your postcode.