Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Joey, from Singapore. Recently I have been approached by a

Customer Question

hi Joey, this is Evelyn from Singapore. Recently I have been approached by a Binary option company called Intregra Option in UK. I have invested USD30k and currently was trying to look for more information about the company from the broker, but he has been very reluctant to let me know. Initially he was very nice in serving, and when i asked this, he became hostile. Can you please advise me if this website and the company can be trusted?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

Do you have a website for them?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

Hi Evelyn

I don't need the website. The international investment community has put out investor alerts against Integra Options. It's unregulated and it's not authorized to do trading. You should avoid it as you can get hurt.

Here's the link to the many warnings about this company. The Swiss government warns against them. So does the Swedish government, along with various other unofficial sites.

Avoid!

Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have invested USD30K already, now i m concern as I have borrowed the $ from the banks. I want to know how can i get back the $?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

They are unregulated and located in the Marshall Islands, outside the reach of your law, so there's no agency in Singapore that will be able to be of any assistance.

Assuming that they breached their contract with you, you would have to retain counsel and sue them for the return of your money.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I m now wanting to report the case to SG police as well as the UK police. The phone number that they have provided is in UK. And the company S.O Media and Marketing is in UK. If suing them, I have to go to UK to sue them right? And does making a report helps?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

Yes. You should file a complaint with your police and with the UK police at actionfraud.police.uk.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.
Filing a police report will help. The company website says the company is in the Marshall islands. Customer service for them is in the UK.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Initially, I won like USD40K and then the broker's manager and CEO's son called to inform me to get another USD10K after the investment of UK20K, I have done. And I took a bank loan, and I start to trade again, I started to lose the $. I have deposited another USD500 later, now I am trying to get a withdrawal of the amount I have all in the account. When the USD10K has been credited, the fraud department from my country did call me as the person who is doing the deposit gave the wrong expiry date a few times, and I gave the green light to the fraud department knowing that the deposit is my own will. So now I really dunno how I can do the report. I feel it is really silly of me, and I m now in a great debt of SGD40K of the banks. I really dunno how I can get the banks to help me with this. Please advise.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

If your contract with the broker allows for the withdrawal of your money and you fulfill the conditions required by the brokerage to withdraw your winnings, they should let you do so.

If they do not allow you to withdraw your money and they are in breach of their own terms of service, you need a lawyer in your own country (oor in theirs) to go after these people. That assumes, of course, that they have an actual physical presence somewhere and you can find them to bring them to justice. In many instances the addresses of these unregulated binary brokers are virtual rather than actual and finding the may turn out to be a matter for law enforcement.