Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Nyjnomnogovremenipotratitchtobipriwelyspeh.pw. Received this

Customer Question

Nyjnomnogovremenipotratitchtobipriwelyspeh.pw. Received this message i do not know what this is about
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

From what email address did you get this message?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Cash payment £100 was asked for
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

As you have probably discovered, the link you were sent is to a porn site. Unless you know the person who sent you the email, this is an attempt to steal £100 from you and even to plant malware in your computer which could allow your computer to get hacked, when you click on that link.

You should delete the email, send these people no money, and if you accessed the link, check your computer for spyware to prevent possible identity theft.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you very helpful thanks again
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

You're very welcome. Please take the time to rate my service before leaving the site as that is the only way that I can get credit for my work.

Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989