Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is boaeservices.com the email address of bank of america

is boaeservices.com the email address of bank of america
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this question.

Bank of America's real email address is bankofamerica.com. The email tht you given me is a fake. Bank of America discusses how to spot email scams here and ask that you report fake emails from them to***@******.***

If you have clicked on links from an email from boaservices.com, there may be a virus embedded in that email, and you should take steps to debug your computer, just in case.

I suspect that you may also need some information about the scam itself, and if so, please respond to me here on this question thread and I will add to my answer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please disable that email address and names of dick chaffeur plus lorri murray @[email protected] mail.com,< kramerlaw-firm.org.>
i have also sent passport and usa visa as proof of id
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.

I don't understand what you need me to do. I cannot disable anyone's email address and name.

If you have sent a copy of your passport and visa, you need to report this matter to the police, to the FBI at their Internet Crime Complaint Center at IC3.gov and to the agencies that issued your passport and your visa.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989