Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Are TS Imperial Group and TS Imperial Banking Group

Are TS Imperial Group and TS Imperial Banking Group fraudulent?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Are you online at this time? Do you have a web address for this company? What is it they are supposed to do for you, and what are they requiring of you in return?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
TS Imperial Group, claims to be a subsidiary of TS Imperial Banking Group, with branches reportedly in Europe and United States. TS Imperial Group claims it can investments worth billions of dollars. Can you authenticate whether the company has the capacity for this type of investment and if it has been involved in any fraud?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please when am I to expect an answer?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

You are the target of a boiler room investment fraud. That occurs when you get an unsolicited out of the blue opportunity to invest through a so-called foreign financial firm.

We have been asked about this particular banking group on this site before and have been unable to document that they really exist and that they are doing any real business.

Their website is devoid of any company address information. They are using a private US proxy service to hide their actual site owner and location. Companies that go out of their way to hide exactly who and where they are in order to prevent you from doing your due diligence, are always up to no good.

International trading is heavily government regulated and for a foreign broker to be able to make you a legitimate offering in the UK it must be registered in its own country with its financial regulatory authority and authorized to trade in the UK by your Financial Conduct Authority. Without that, it's operating outside of the law, and you are walking right into an investment fraud.

Pay them and you will lose a great deal of money and get nothing.

It's as simple as going to the FCA register and running a search for this financial firm. If they can legitimately offer an investment opportunity to UK citizens, they will be in the register, which they are not. They are making you an illegal offer and you should walk away from it.

Cease all further contact with this company and report them to your FCA and to Actionfraud.police.uk.

Your FCA warns about cold callers from foreign investment firms here:

www.fca.org.uk/consumers/scams/investment-scams/share-fraud-and-boiler-room-scams

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please what is their website?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

I cannot find a website for Imperial Group at all. There is a website for Imperial Banking Group, but as I've said it offers no way of verifying their credentials. A UK expert on this site investigated this company almost three months ago for another customer and came to the conclusion that the bank is a scam operation.

One thing that is for certain is that your government doesn't recognize either the bank or the financial firm. They have no right to be trading in the UK. They are doing so illegally. If you ignore the risk and invest with them, once they run off with your money, you will not have any protection from your government and you will not be able to find them to try to get your money back.

I would also note that the English on the text of the website is sub-par. That too, indicates a likely fraud, a site hastily thrown together to look legitimate to fool too trusting people who are eager to make what they think will be a lucrative investment.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
TS Imperial claims to be located at No. 1 Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Plaza, Down Town, Dubai, UAE, telephone number +971563482208. Can you verify these information?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

There is no such bank listed on any official list of banks in the UAE. Nor is any such business listed with Dubai's Chamber of Commerce, which is the official government business register.

Sorry, but I stand by everything I have said. This bank is not legitimate and you're the target of a scam. If you have already invested with them, contact Actionfraud.police.uk and your FCA. If not, walk away NOW as they are not legitimate.

Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989