Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

COMPANY WITH NAME" TRADE 24" IN LONDON, AGENT FOR FOREX,

COMPANY WITH NAME " TRADE 24 " IN LONDON, AGENT FOR FOREX, THEY SIMPLE KEEP MY MONEY, NO RESPONSE ANY E-MAILS, NON SEND BACK MY MONEY AT ALL !!
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

Do you have a website for this compay?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
WWW.TRADE24.UK.CO
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

Thank you. Please give me a few moments to look up the company and see what I can find.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

I don't find a website at that location. There is a Trade 24 at https://www.trade-24.com. Is that the one you used?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
THIS IS THE ONE WHAT YOU FINDED.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

Most governments do not regulate forex trading at all, which makes investing in something like this very different from any other type of investments. That is, without any kind of government regulation and operating usually somewhere offshore out of the reach of your law, unregulated binary and forex brokers frequently make their own rules and break their own agreements at will.

Their advertising attracts investors with promises of high return, but all too frequently the company steals your money by trading it away without your authorization or, as they've done with you, simply keep your money. Almost all unregulated binary and forex brokers are scams.

This company's website claims that they are based in Bulgaria. At various times they have also claimed to be based in London. Their website traces to the US, and the company is using a private US proxy service to hide its real location. Where is it really? Unfortunately, your guess is as good as mine.

The company traces back to 2014.

The UK's Financial Conduct Authority has a register which you can search to find out whether a broker is trading lawfully. The FCA has an investor alert out on Trade 24. They advise against dealing with them because they are not authorized to trade in the UK, are trading lawfully and are running a scam.

If you can find out who and where they really are, you can sue them for what's in your account, but that may be easier said than done, since finding out where they really are is likely to be a job for law enforcement.

You need to contact ActionFraud at Actionfraud.police.uk. Also, the FCA has a consumer helpline at 0800(###) ###-####which may offer you some assistance.

Once you have read this, let me know if you still wish a phone call.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I AM STILL THINKING WHAT TO DO WITH THIS CROOKS. ITS VERY PAINFUL.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm sure it must be very upsetting, and I wish I was in a position to give you better news. Unfortunately, however, this company is a known scam. The only way that you'll be able to get your money back from them is if law enforcement authorities can locate them and bring them to justice. Then, once you knew their actual whereabouts, you could sue them for their fraud and for the return of your money.

The only way you'd be able to expedite that -- scammers of this sort are professional thieves and can vanish into cyberspace -- would be to hire an international private investigator to see if he can turn them up in Bulgaria, or anywhere else. Whether you would want to throw a lot of good money after bad to accomplish that is something you'd have to decide for yourself.

In the future, however, when you wish to invest, you should stick to companies in the UK who are regulated by your Financial Conduct Authority. Their advertising may not show possible investment returns that are as attractivve as Trade 24 and others like it, but what good are the promises of a company that has no intention of ever keeping them and which you cannot hold to their contract because you can't even find them?

I wish you the best of luck going forward.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
THEY ARE HERE IN LONDON , THEY USED TO BE WITH ME IN CONTACT THE FOLLOW LOCAL TEL, NRS.1)***********2)*********** THEY HAVEN A 3 ONE, JUST NOW I CAN NOT FUNDED,
THEY ARE SITUATED HERE IN HENDON- GOLDERS GREEN.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

If they are indeed in the UK, you can talk to a local solicitor and go after them for your money. But I suggest that they are just using a call service in the UK and that their office either doesn't really exist or is little more than a virtual address and a mail drop. I say that because their own website specifies that they are located in Bulgaria and because the UK's Financial Conduct Authority says they have no authorization to do business in the UK.

If they are in the UK, they are operating illegally and you can get them shut down.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HERE ARE THE LOCAL ADDRESS,21 VALENTINE PL. LONDON SE 18 QH
TEL.***********
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

I've attached a screenshot of what 21 Valentine Place looks like according to Google Earth. Frankly, it looks residential and not like an office building.

But regardless, if Trade 24 is actually doing business at that location, you need to get a solicitor and go after them there for the return of your money. You could also report them to Trading Standards.

I wish you good luck with that.

Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989