Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Premier Paper Group Head Office:Midpoint Park,Kingsbury

Premier Paper Group
Head Office:Midpoint Park,Kingsbury Road,Minworth,Birmingham,B76 1AF
Tel: +447 0319 50888
Tel: +447 9041 76304 (call/whatsapp)
Fax: +441 2131 31115
Web: www.paper.co.uk
Email:***@******.*** or***@******.***
Reg. No.: 03672117
Dear Madam ,
Above Company is genuine I want to purchase A4 Copy paper with this company.My email***@******.***
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Are you online at this time?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

Thank you. Please give me a few moments to finish typing a response to you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Supplier want T.T for his material so i am worry its genuine or fake i want to know that. They don't accept LC
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

This would appear to be a legitimate company.

Companies House, the UK government agency that keeps the business records and annual tax filings of all UK companies, has a listing on their register for Premier Paper Group.

They are company #03672117, and they were incorporated in the UK back on November 23, 1998. Their registered address is the same as the one that you have provided, and they are up to date with their government requirements. You can see Companies House's registry here and see the information I've provided you with for yourself.

The WHOIS information on their website shows that the domain name was registered and the site launched in 1996. The site owner/registrant is Premier Group at the address registered with the government and listed on the website. You can see this for yourself by going to a site such as www.domaintools.com and running the company website through their search box to read the WHOIS information.

This appears to be a company which has been around for quite some time and it has all the indicia of legitimacy.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no question to worry to give payment?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

I am relying on official government information. They are a lawfully registered limited liability corporation that has been doing business in the UK for 18 years.

Does that guarantee that you will have a great experience dealing with them? Of course not. There is no such guarantee. However, the company is real and if any problems arise that you cannot resolve with them, you will have the same legal rights and remedies as you'd have in dealing with any other lawful UK company.

If you're going to do a wire transfer, before you send the wire, you should make sure with your bank that the money is going to be sent to an account in the name of the company you are dealing with. It would be a red flag if the money is going into someone's personal account.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok Thank you very much I am fully satisfied with your answer and support. How can i find out you if ones i need you. please give me website address.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

You can always return to this question thread to ask a follow up about this situation. You would find it by logging into your account at JustAnswer.com and by clicking on the link that says "My Questions." It will reveal this question thread and you can simply post to it.

Please take the time to rate my service before you exit this site, as that is the only way that I get credit for my work.

Enjoy the weekend.

Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989