Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is imperial escrow solutions of 18 soho square london wid

Customer Question

is imperial escrow solutions of 18 soho square london wid 3qll ascam or agood company
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

Do you have a website for this company? What are they supposed to do for you, and what must you do in return?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
sell assett carbon creatdsand other assett that are in scrow with comanys that have gone bust
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

The company address is virtual rather than actual. If you want to claim you have an office at 18 Soho Square, you can do so by paying a small monthly fee. At best, ***** ***** a mail drop.

You can see the building for yourself, attached, and there is no evidence this company is really there. It's certainly not on the ground floor and if it's anywhere else, the address would have a suite number.

Companies house, the UK government agency which keeps the business records and annual tax filings for all UK companies, has no record of an Imperial Escrow Solutions. The closest they have is an Imperial Escrow, Ltd, which was dissolved in 2009.

This company, like so many of the carbon credit businesses, looks to be fraudulent. There's a tremendous amount of fraud in carbon trading, which is why the entire enterprise has fallen into disrepute. This looks to me like the typical follow up scam, that is, for a fee, you are told that through this business, you can recover some of your losses.

Don't fall for it. There is absolutely no indication that this company is for real.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm betting that you were cold-called by this company and told that they could sell your worthless carbon shares for an upfront fee. This is called a "Recovery room scam." It's a very popular follow up to an earlier investment scam.

The names of these "escrow" companies change all the time. Here's a warning about one such company scamming folks in the UK, and I'm betting it will sound pretty familiar to you.

Have nothing further to do with this company and report it to Actionfraud.police.uk.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience: Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ZOEY JD AS I NO LONGER NED YOUR HELP I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY MUMBER SHIP THANKS FOR YOUR HELP I WILL STAY CLEAROF ANY DEAL ING OF CARBON CREDTS REGARDS DAPICKETT
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

You're very welcome.

I am just a lawyer contracted to answer questions on this website. I have no access to customer accounts and cannot cancel your membership. Customer service takes care of all billing and membership issues.

You can contact them at***@******.*** and ask them to cancel your membership.

Thanks for the rating, and good luck going forward.